Neutral cure sealant is suitable for natural stone, tile, grout and concrete. It penetrates deeply into the application surface, but in addition, it creates an advanced network of nano-cross-connections that form a virtually impermeable water barrier and dissolve materials, providing long-lasting protection without altering the natural appearance of the surface.
New sealant technology that provides incredible protection for a wide variety of natural and engineered stone, tile, grout, concrete and concrete.
Provides excellent protection against water, outperforming silane and silicic acid emulsions, silicates, petroleum solutions and other common water repellants.
Easy to apply and quick curls for quick use and service. The treated surface strongly resists the growth of discolored mold and mildew.
This product is used as a sealant/water repellant on patios, decks, walks, floors, showers, decorative landscaping, swimming pools, spas and waterfalls; the product prevents penetration of water to structurally sound, crack-free, treated surfaces.
• Good adhesion to all types of marble, granite and ceramic tile without leaving unwanted traces of oil stains.
•Easy to use with good processability and non-sagging at 5 to 45°C.
• ±35% mobility, effectively seals stone facades.
• Excellent weather resistance, UV resistance and hydrolysis resistance.
• Wide temperature range, good elasticity in the range of -50 to 150°C.
• Compatible with other neutral curing silicone sealants and structural assembly systems.