People can often see a variety of construction materials on the construction site. Some slurry is bound to be used. They are usually used for reinforcement materials. Epoxy grout is a new type of product that replaces slurry. , is the most popular paint on the current construction site. However, epoxy grout material has its own unique construction plan, which is very different from the original. We need to learn step by step and do a good job in each step to play its role. So here is an introduction to the construction plan of epoxy grout material.
epoxy grout construction plan
For the concrete surface that is in contact with LD-007epoxy grout, the surface layer of laitance must be removed and a solid base layer should be exposed to ensure that the grouting surface is clean, dry and free of grease. The outer edge of the concrete joint surface is ground with a 25mm thick chamfered edge to increase the bonding area between the grouting material and the foundation at the edge.
The ambient temperature includes the concrete foundation and air temperature. In order to obtain the best working condition, the material must be placed in the environment of 15-25°C for 24 hours before grouting, and the ambient temperature shall be controlled to 15-32°C during construction and within 24 hours. 20°C is the most suitable. During construction in summer, avoid high temperature at noon, and build a sunshade if necessary; in winter, when the temperature is low, build a warm shed in the grouting area to increase the temperature to ensure that the construction environment temperature is greater than 15°C, and noon should be selected for construction.
Mix A (resin) and B (hardener) thoroughly with a hand-held mixer (200-250rpm) for about 3 minutes; 2. Add C (filler) to A and B in a low-speed high-power mixer (15-20rpm) Mix the mixture and stir thoroughly until the orthopedics are fully infiltrated, which takes about 5-10 minutes; in order to ensure the fluidity of the mixture when the temperature is low, the amount of C (filler) can be appropriately reduced.
The grouting should be grouted from one side to the other; during the grouting process, it can be squeezed but not shaken to avoid trapped air; when the grouting distance is greater than 1.5m, the high-level grouting funnel method should be used, and the principle of gravity pressure difference should be used to assist grouting . The grouting work must be done continuously and as quickly as possible. The thickness of a single grouting layer is controlled between 25mm and 35mm; the grouting depth of a single bolt hole is less than 1500mm; when the grouting volume exceeds 1.8m*1.8m*150mm, a foam board should be used to stick the expansion joints on the foundation surface, and the grouting will finally set. After that, the surface is partially removed, and then epoxy sealing limbs are used to make permanent expansion joints.
Check the compactness: After grouting, hit the equipment substrate with a hammer: if there is a ding, it means that the grouting layer is dense, and if it makes a bang, it means that the grouting layer is empty.
Surface finishing and mould removal: After grouting and before the initial setting of epoxy grouting material, in order to achieve the aesthetic effect, the exposed surface can be finished with a ash knife; after the final setting, the mould can be removed.
The epoxy grout construction plan is very methodical, we must operate according to its steps, not only that, but we must also learn to operate, only through practice can we know whether the steps are suitable for application to the current construction project. There are still many precautions for epoxy grout materials in the construction process, we should all understand them clearly and apply them to the actual operation. It is not unreasonable for epoxy grout to replace ordinary slurry. Although it is complicated in construction, its performance is unmatched by other slurries.
AB-1 grouting resin is a two-component glue. When using, it can be injected after mixing evenly in a 4:1 ratio. It is advisable to mix the amount of not more than 500g at a time. It can be mixed according to the volume ratio, but due to the different proportions of each component, the ratio needs to be adjusted under technical guidance; the lid is sealed and stored in a cool place, and it can be used continuously for more than half a year without abnormality.
Observe the width and length of the crack, whether it is penetrated, whether there is water leakage, and analyze the cause of the crack formation.
Basic treatment: remove dust and oil on the crack surface;
Determine the injection port: generally set an injection port at a distance of 20~30cm. The position of the injection port should be set as far as possible in the part with wider cracks and smooth openings, stick tape and reserve;
Sealing cracks: use quick-drying sealant, smear and scrape along the surface of the crack, leaving the injection port;
Install the plastic base: remove the tape on the injection port, and stick the base to the injection port with seam sealant;
Install the grouting device: inject the prepared grouting resin into the hose, and screw the grouting device with resin on the base;
Grouting: Loosen the spring of the grouting device and confirm the injection state. If the resin is insufficient, it can be replenished and then continue to inject;
Complete and closed injection: After the injection speed is reduced and it is confirmed that the glue is no longer injected, the grouting device can be removed, and the base can be blocked with a plug;
After the resin is cured, knock off the base and plug, and clean the surface sealant.
Compared with the general high-strength non-shrinkage grouting material, epoxy grout has higher early strength and higher compressive strength. It can reach 50 MPa in one day and 95 MPa in 7 days. It is generally used for secondary grouting installation of some high-vibration equipment such as track foundations, bridge supports, compressors, punching machines, and pulverizers.
There is also an underwater epoxy grouting material, which is generally used for anti-dispersion grouting bases in the underwater environment of port engineering and bridge engineering.
1. Construction of modified epoxy grout material:
1. Use a wire brush to remove the cracks and surrounding debris and floating dust.
2. One pre-embedded grouting nozzle per interval of 150mm~300mm (add one more at the intersection of cracks).
3. Mix A/B=5/1(w/w) evenly, add it into the bucket of the grouting machine and start grouting.
4. Under the pressure of 0.1~0.3MPa, grouting at low pressure and low speed.
5. After the glue emerges from the next grouting nozzle, continue to press for 2 to 3 seconds, then stop the pressure and enter the next process.
6. The amount of glue dispensed each time should not exceed 3Kg.
7. After each batch is used, clean the pressure pump and container with diluent in time, and dispense glue after the diluent has evaporated.
2. Characteristics of modified epoxy grout
1. This product is a two-component epoxy grout material for concrete cracks, with low viscosity, good fluidity and strong permeability.
2. Small cracks (>0.1mm) can be filled, the operation time is long, and the curing shrinkage rate is small.
3. Reaction curing at room temperature, the cured product has high compressive strength and tensile strength.
4. This product has excellent bonding performance with concrete and other building materials, and has good impermeability and waterproof performance.
5. The consolidated body has good durability and aging resistance, and has good corrosion resistance to chemical substances such as dilute acid and dilute alkali, and is basically non-toxic.
6. The grouting process is simple and convenient, and the curing speed of the grouting material is adjustable.
7. The grouting material has a wide supply, low price and convenient storage and transportation.